We are seeking a team member to be responsible for processing, coding and recording cash receipts, disbursements and journal entries. Will also reconcile key general ledger account balances and process bills and check requests while assessing budget availability.
Successful candidate must possess:
- The ability to multi-task in a highly regulated environment.
- The ability to meet critical deadlines on a regular basis.
- The ability to provide customer service.
- Must possess a working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, methods, theories and practices.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work both in teams and independently.
No experience required, but prior office or insurance experience helpful. Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or related field from four-year college or university required.Apply Now