- Compile, maintain and distribute financial information and reports, both in a production environment and on an ad hoc basis.
- Perform data, statistical and trend analysis.
- Assist in the collection, validation, reconciliation and analysis of loss- and premium-related data for reporting to management, actuaries, regulators and other reporting entities.
- Analyze and interpret data and reports and make recommendations to operations and senior management.
- Assist in compiling, formatting and interpreting information for presentation to management, regulators, and rating agency.
- Assist in the development of long-range financial forecasts and related budgets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related business field or equivalent combination of work experience and education.
- 1-3 years of progressive experience in financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, and/or financial modeling preferred.
- Strong technical skills including all common Office applications and other data analysis tools.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Must be detail-oriented and a self-starter who is able to work well both independently and in a group.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, time-management and decision-making abilities are required.