Seeking a self-starter with strong communications skills and a customer-service orientation, who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. The IT Infrastructure Administrator is a supervisory role that evaluates and resolves problems relating to the operation of hardware and software products, tracks status of user inquiries, and coordinates appropriate action and follow-up to ensure client satisfaction. This role provides consultation and makes recommendations for configuration of computer and office hardware and software solutions, and assists in the maintenance and operation of the network servers and local area network.
- Maintain and operate computer systems and networks
- Support Network Core, Firewalls, Switches, Routers, VPNs, Wireless Access Points and other associated equipment
- Install, support and manage servers and resolves issues as needed
- Manage the Active Directory
- Install patches and performs system backups and recovery
- Monitor system configuration, storage arrays and back-ups, and maintains data files
- Resolve network performance issues and establishes a disaster recovery plan
- Providestechnical support and guidance to users
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory measures within area of responsibility and reports potential issues to management
- Keeps abreast of new and current technology on desktop products and services
Successful candidates will have a strong attention to detail, critical thinking, self-motivation to learn new tools and products, and flexibility.
- Demonstrated interest in Infrastructure services (Servers, IT Security, Network, Admin)
- Experience installing, configuring, upgrading, supporting and troubleshooting PCs and Microsoft Windows in a network environment.