The Accounting Clerk provides accounting and clerical assistance to the accounting department. Responsible for front-line customer service inquiries and other daily functions such as, but not limited to, filing, sorting, copying and scanning of documents, etc. Successful candidates will possess: The ability to multi-task in a highly regulated environment. The ability to provide excellent customer service. The ability to use problem-solving skills and good judgement to resolve issues. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work both in teams and independently. Experience: None required, but prior office or insurance experience helpful.
The Information Technology Business Analyst’s primary role is to help HEMIC implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program and communicating them clearly to all stakeholders, facilitators and partners. The Business Analyst functions as the link between IT capabilities and business objectives.
- Develop technical solutions to business problems by defining, analyzing, managing, and documenting requirements.
- Translate internal customers’ needs to application or system feature request.
- Coordinate and handle second-level requests for application support issues.
- Principles of information and business requirements analysis normally acquired through college level courses or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of software application concepts including software development lifecycle (SLDC) and Quality Assurance (QA).
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral), including technical writing skills and writing business cases.
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis.
- 5 years’ experience in business requirements gathering and analysis.
- 3 years’ experience in computer applications’ project management.
- Prior insurance industry experience desirable, but not required.
We are seeking a team member to be responsible for processing, coding and recording cash receipts, disbursements and journal entries. Will also reconcile key general ledger account balances and process bills and check requests while assessing budget availability.
Successful candidate must possess:
- The ability to multi-task in a highly regulated environment.
- The ability to meet critical deadlines on a regular basis.
- The ability to provide customer service.
- Must possess a working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, methods, theories and practices.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work both in teams and independently.
No experience required, but prior office or insurance experience helpful. Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field from four-year college or university required.Apply Now
We are currently seeking an entry-level Underwriting Assistant. Successful candidates must possess:
A customer-service orientation
Strong communication and computer skills.
The ability to manage a high volume of tasks in a timely manner to fully support the department’s administrative needs.
Multi-line insurance knowledge is a plus. This position is a great starting position for someone interested in a career in the insurance industry.Apply Now