Injured Workers

Contact A Claim Representative

Injured workers will be notified by letter of your Claim Specialist’s name and contact information once HEMIC confirms your information and case with your employer. In the event that you need this information again please call us at (808) 524-3642 and provide us with your name so we can connect you with your Claim Specialist.
Rest assured that your Claim Specialist is a local person who will work closely with you to answer questions and help get the care you need.