Report An Injury
To ensure each claim is handled efficiently, HEMIC requires all injuries to be reported within 24 hours.
To report an injury:
- LOGIN to your Ka Piko portal account and click the “Report Injury/WC-1″ button. This is the fastest and most secure way to transmit a claim.
- EMAIL a WC-1 form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAX a WC-1 form to (808) 522-5855, then mail the original signed and dated report to P.O. Box 3376, Honolulu, HI 96801
- MAIL a WC-1 form to P.O. Box 3376, Honolulu, HI 96801
For Collectively Bargained Workers’ Compensation Program members:
- Fill out this WC-1 Form online and print it out
- Fax it to HEMIC at (808) 522-5855 or mail it to P.O. Box 3376, Honolulu HI 96801